This schedule was developed between me and my naturopath, with input from my dad and others. Of course I'm neither a doctor nor a naturopath so the following is the treatment I personally used. I checked all my supplements with my oncologist. Before you take any supplements you should do the same.
- Micro genics Bin 16 Antioxidant (one a day formula)
- Micro genics Probiotic 8 (one a day)
- Synergy Natural Organic Spirulina (6 tablets, 3 x a day) – avoid if nauseous as they have a distinctive smell & taste
- Nutralife Super Calcium Complete with hydroxyapatite (4 a day)
- Blackmores Antioxidant Natural Vit E tablets 500IU (1-2 a day)
- Blackmores Multivitamin Sustained Release Multi (1 a day)
- Megafol 0.5 Folic Acid Tablets from chemist (1 a day)
- BioCeuticals Intestamine (one teaspoon a day in juice is the only way it's palatable to me)
- BioCeuticals Ultra Potent C (2 teaspoons in a big glass of water)
- Echinacea when the boys have had colds, but only while their symptoms last (x1 day)
- Healthy Life Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg (4 x a day, I take them just before I go to bed. I've had to miss these altogether a couple of times when I've felt a bit nauseous)
Be warned that these supplements are quite expensive when you buy them all at once but they do last a long time.